Optimising means buying what you really need at low prices.
Reducing costs is vital to every business. But optimising does not only mean buying cheap, but buying well, buying what one really needs.
- Cost reduction projects
- Transformation of the purchasing function
- Procedure design and implementation
- Collaborative negotiation training
- Supplier risk management
- Definition of the supply-chain Strategic Plan
1. We act on the purchasing categories stipulated in the Strategic Plan, seeing to their optimisation by conducting online negotiations.
2. We implement the other services indicated in the Strategic Analysis:
- Finding qualified suppliers. The approval of suppliers with products or services of equal or higher quality, at competitive prices.
- Supplier development. Medium-term agreements with existing partners for the manufacture of new products or the expansion of services offered.
- Optimisation of suppliers in critical categories. Long-term collaboration with existing suppliers to optimise their costs and share the savings achieved in the improvement process.